Friday, November 1, 2013

November is WORLD VEGAN MONTH

Well, I think I am going to use this opportunity to explore the world of Vegan during World Vegan Month!

I used to think that vegan was the most extreme form of vegetarianism, but now, not so much.  What I am finding out is that I really enjoy my vegetarian lifestyle.  Actually, I am surprised to admit that my diet moreso resembles a vegan diet.  I make a point to avoid all animal products.  Its really not to hard, because I never, ever liked eggs or milk.  (When I was little, my grandma would make us scrambled eggs for breakfast.  Unfortunately, I could never leave the table until I finished my breakfast.  I spent many a morning at the table with threats of getting a spanking.  One day, I thought I was being crafty!  When my grandma wasn't looking, I put all those eggs in my pocket!  Finally, I found a way to get away from the dreaded eggs.  Well, I was too silly to realize that I had to get rid of the evidence....well, my mom washed the clothes...and...eggs EVERYWHERE!!  But, I never ate EGGS again!)   Maybe I was always a Vegan in the making!!



No comments:

Post a Comment