Saturday, November 2, 2013

Reflection of Blog Assignment

New Ferris Wheel Downtown Atlanta at Dusk
I have to admit that I really enjoyed creating a blog for my EDRD 3400 course this Fall!  I learned so much regarding the different platforms that can be used to create blogs.  (I found out through trial and error that some platforms are much easier than most!  LOVES Blogger!)  I learned so many useful things such as posting hyperlinks, widgets, and videos.  I learned the most from creating my podcast. (I am especially touched that my too cool for school pre teen agreed to be interviewed!)

I really think that my blog has been such a useful tool to help me with my own personal veggie project!  My whole family really became involved as I started on my journey.  I think that I would continue to use my blog to document the challenges and victories of starting my new lifestyle.  I am extremely humbled by the people who have taken the opportunity to view and post to my blog.  I really feel encouraged to continue to post my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment